Escambia Community Clinics offeres dental care for both children and adults at the Florida Department of Health - Escambia’s Fairfield Service Center, 1295 W. Fairfield Drive in Pensacola. Dental appointments can be made by calling the clinic at (850) 912-8880.
- Children covered by Medicaid ages zero to 20.
- Full Medicaid adults (Please Note: Clients may have to confirm dental eligibility with Medicaid prior to making appointment)
- Uninsured adults (Please Note: Uninsured adults must complete ECC financial eligibility paperwork and receive approval for ECC Medical Assistance Program) There's a sliding fee scale for adult uninsured clients.
- Children and Adults with private insurance (please check with ECC Dental Clinic to see if your insurance is accepted)
Services Provided Include
- Dental Cleanings/Dental Hygiene
- Sealants and Fluoride Varnish
- Fillings for children and adults (sliding fee for adults)
No orthdontics (braces), oral surgery, dentures, partials, or root canals are available at ECC Dental Clinic.
Please Note: Patients must schedule an exam and x-ray prior to receiving extraction or filling. Emergency extractions may be done at the discretion of a dentist.
Please select which type of dental service you are interested in: